Samsung Galaxy M31 is one of the most popular Android smartphones in the market. It is equipped with 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage, making it a perfect pick for those who are looking for a powerful mobile device that can manage multitasking seamlessly. However, if you really want to push your device to its full potential, you need to boot into bootloader mode.
What is Bootloader Mode?
Bootloader mode allows you to unlock certain features of the device, such as root access, custom ROMs, and more. It is easy to do and can open up a world of possibilities for your Samsung Galaxy M31.
Why Should You Boot Into Bootloader Mode?
- Unlock features such as root access and customization
- Install custom ROMs or tweak the phone’s operating system
- Upgrade performance and battery life
- Fix unforeseen problems and booting loops
- Restore the device to its original settings if needed
- Perform other advanced actions, such as flashing firmware
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy M31 (8GB RAM +128GB)
- First, turn off your phone by pressing and holding the power button.
- Once it is turned off, press and hold the power button and volume (+) button at the same time.
- Keep holding the two buttons until the SAMSUNG Logo appears on the screen.
- Now let go of the power button while continuing to press the volume (+) button.
- Then you should see a blue screen with multiple options.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll through the options. You should be looking for “Download Mode”.
- To select the “Download Mode”, press the power button.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy M31 will be in Bootloader Mode.
Congratulations! You have successfully booted your Samsung Galaxy M31 into Bootloader mode. Now you can enjoy all of its advanced features, such as root access, custom ROMs, and more. Please be sure to go through the necessary steps with caution and proper guidance before proceeding.