The Samsung Galaxy M30s was launched in 2019 and comes with a 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It also has a 3 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage option. The device has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It runs on a four-core processor and supports a 13MP+5MP+5MP triple rear camera setup and a 5 MP front camera for selfies. It is powered by a 6000 mAh Li-ion battery and runs on the Android 9 (Pie) operating system. It also has support for fast charging.
Why Should You Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy M30s (6GB RAM + 128GB):
- The ability to flash a custom ROM.
- Access to a wide range of customization options.
- Easier rooting of your device.
- Easier management of your application and device data.
- Troubleshooting and fixing common issues.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy M30s (6GB RAM + 128GB):
- First, turn off your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously and release them when the logo appears.
- You will be taken into the Bootloader mode.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate through the options and the Power button to select the desired option.
Congratulations, you have now successfully booted into Bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy M30s (6GB RAM + 128GB). You can now start customizing your device to your heart’s content.