Exploring Bootloader Mode on Samsung Galaxy M21s
Bootloader mode is a form of boot or reboot cycle that offers more control to the user. It allows users to make certain BIOS-level changes that help in troubleshooting the device and fixing any booting issue. It is specially useful when unlocking the phone for custom ROMs. Bootloader mode also helps in restoring your device when nothing else works.
Samsung Galaxy M21s is an android phone released in April 2021. As of now, it comes only in one variant. If you want to return the device to its original settings, unlocking the bootloader or getting into the bootloader cannot be avoided. In this article, we walk you through the steps that you need to take to enter bootloader mode on the Samsung Galaxy M21s.
Why Should You Enter Bootloader Mode?
Here are some of the reasons why you should enter bootloader mode:
- Unlocking the bootloader allows you to install custom ROMs like LineageOS or Paranoid Android.
- Custom Kernels and Custom Boot Images can be flashed in bootloader mode.
- It allows you to perform several minor tweaks.
- It will let you restore the phone to factory settings.
- Bootloader mode helps in troubleshooting any booting issues.
How to Enter Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy M21s
Entering bootloader mode involves a few simple steps. Let’s walk through the process in detail and make sure that you follow all the instructions carefully while carrying out the procedure.
- First, turn off your Samsung Galaxy M21s and wait for a few seconds till the device is completely off.
- Then press and hold both the Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time until the device boots into Fastboot mode.
- The device will display a few lines of text on the screen. Once that’s done, you have successfully entered into the Bootloader mode.
- To confirm that you are in the bootloader mode, press the Volume Up button and you should see the words “Android system recovery” or something similar on the display.
- If you are in the bootloader mode, you will be able to access all Android system related settings.
- To navigate the settings in bootloader mode, use the Volume buttons to scroll and the Power button to select.
- To exit from the bootloader menu, simply turn off the device using the Power button.
In conclusion, accessing bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy M21s device can help you to perform a wide range of activities, from troubleshooting to unlocking the bootloader. The steps mentioned above will help you to enter the bootloader mode on your device with ease. However, make sure to follow the steps carefully and never force the device into bootloader mode. Following these steps should give you the access to the bootloader menu easily and quickly.