The Samsung Galaxy M04 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is a popular mid-range Android phone that offers a unique combination of powerful specs and an affordable price tag. It comes with an impressive 6GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, and a range of modern features. It also features a reliable bootloader that allows you to easily enter different bootloader modes such as recovery mode and fastboot mode. By entering these modes you can access helpful features such as factory resetting your device, flashing custom ROMs, and installing firmware updates. This article will explain exactly how you can enter bootloader mode on your Galaxy M04 (6GB RAM + 128GB).
Why Enter Bootloader Mode?
There are many benefits to booting into bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy M04 (6GB RAM + 128GB):
- You can easily reset your device to its factory settings
- You can perform a data wipe for extra security when selling or giving away your device
- You can install custom firmware images
- You can update your device’s firmware to the latest version
- You can access recovery mode for performing advanced tasks
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy M04 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
- Turn off your Galaxy M04 (6GB RAM + 128GB).
- Hold down the Control + Volume Down buttons and then press and hold the Power button.
- Release all three buttons once the ‘Samsung’ logo appears.
- You should now be in the Download Mode screen.
- From there, press the Volume Up button to enter Bootloader Mode.
- You’ll now be inBootloader Mode with the different bootloader options clearly visible at the top of the screen.
- Be sure to always back up your data before entering Bootloader Mode as it operates at a low level and any errors could damage your system.
- Before installing any new firmware images or software, make sure you check the compatibility of your device.
- Don’t forget to remove your device’s SIM card and turn off any security features such as Power-On Password before entering Bootloader Mode.
Booting into Bootloader Mode on your Samsung Galaxy M04 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is a simple yet powerful procedure. It allows you to perform a range of advanced tasks such as flashing custom ROMs, updating the device’s firmware, and resetting your device’s factory settings. Be sure to always back up your data and check compatibility of any software updates before entering Bootloader Mode.