Today almost everybody wants to perform some sort of modifications to their devices. However, modifications like rooting and flashing can be tricky and require certain knowledge of a device. One of the important steps to start the process of modifications is to boot a device into bootloader/fastboot mode. In terms of a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core with 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage, booting into the bootloader mode is required in order to root or flash it.
Why Should You Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB)
- To root the device to obtain full control over the device settings and system files
- To install the latest firmware and update the device
- To unlock the bootloader to enable rooting or flashing
- To reset the device back to factory settings
- To fix bricked devices
How To Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB)
- First of all, switch off your device by long pressing the power button.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Low+Power button simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears.
- After that, release the Power button and shortly press it again.
- Now, wait until the Android mascot shows up and release both buttons.
- Then, press the Volume Low button multiple times to select “Recovery Mode” from the menu and then press the Power button to select it.
- In the recovery menu, use the Volume Up/Down buttons to navigate and the Power button to select “Reboot to Bootloader”.
- Finally, your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core will restart itself and you will be taken to the bootloader mode.
Overall, booting into the bootloader mode of a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB) is not too complicated but requires some patience. Using the guide provided above, you can easily move your device to the bootloader mode and start some exciting modifications.