The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is a prime mid range device with some great specs to have, including a Super AMOLED display, 2GB of RAM and 13MP rear cameras. With these specs, it is sure to keep its users well entertained and content. But every now and then, difficulties arise with every device and it is essential to know how to tackle them. One such example would be booting into bootloader mode in the device. Knowing how to do this correctly can help you solve a lot of software related problems without having to resort to factory reset.
Why Boot into Bootloader Mode?
- To manually update your phone’s firmware
- To fix any existing software related issues
- To update customizations like custom recoveries and ROMs
- To recover from accidental data loss
- To gain access to fastboot commands
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro
Getting into bootloader mode in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro involves the following 2-part process:
1. Accessing the Recovery Menu
Firstly, you will need to access the recovery menu. To do this follow the steps:
- Power off your phone by pressing and holding the power button.
- When the phone is off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together until the Samsung Galaxy logo appears.
2. Accessing the Bootloader Mode
Now, you have reached the Recovery Menu, you will need to proceed towards the Bootloader Mode. To do this:
- To enter Bootloader Mode, use the Volume Down button to navigate until you find a menu labelled “Recovery”.
- Select this and your device should then be booted into the Bootloader Mode.
Though the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is a great mid range device with some great specs, sometimes you may face issues with the software of the device. Knowing how to get into the Bootloader Mode can be a great help. By following the steps mentioned above, you can now easily boot into Bootloader Mode in the Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.