Bootloader Mode on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB)
Have you ever been frustrated when your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB) is stuck at boot logo and won’t boot up? Have you ever been in a situation where you need to reset to factory settings but can’t seem to find out how? If so, then you should know that your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB) has a bootloader that can be used to perform a hard reset. Bootloader allows you to boot into a special environment which isn’t available through the normal Android operating system. In this environment, you can perform a reset to factory settings or even flash a new ROM image.
Why Should You Boot Into Bootloader Mode?
Let’s learn all the reasons why you may consider booting into Bootloader Mode on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB):
- To perform a hard reset – A hard reset is a way of restoring your phone to its factory defaults. This is useful if you have forgotten your passcode or are experiencing issues with your device that cannot be resolved with a soft reset.
- To flash a new ROM image – Flashing a new ROM image allows you to change the firmware (the software) on your device. This is useful if your device no longer receives official update, or if you want to update your device to a custom ROM which can provide extra features and functionality.
- To access the recovery partition – The recovery partition allows you to perform additional tasks such as clearing the phone’s cache or performing a data backup.
- To remove bloatware – By booting into Bootloader Mode, you can access the hidden partition which contains all the pre-installed apps. This allows you to easily remove any unwanted bloatware.
How to Boot Into Bootloader Mode on Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB)
Now, let’s discuss how to actually boot into Bootloader Mode on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB):
- Turn your device OFF and then press the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
- You will now enter a special menu which includes a number of “secret” options. One of these options is “Bootloader Mode”.
- To select it, press the Volume Down button until the it is highlighted.
- Then, press the Power button to enter the Bootloader Mode.
- You will now be presented with a set of options.
- To perform a hard reset, you need to select the “Factory Reset” option.
- To flash a new ROM image, select the “Flash ROM” option.
- To access the recovery partition, select the “Recovery Mode” option.
- To remove bloatware, select the “System App Uninstaller” option.
- After you have completed your “tasks”, press the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously to exit the bootloader.
Bootloader Mode is a hidden environment on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB) which provides access to a set of “secret” options. By booting into bootloader mode, you can perform operations such as a hard reset, flashing a new ROM image, accessing the recovery partition or even uninstalling bloatware. Hopefully, you have now learned how to access Bootloader Mode on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB) and take advantage of all the features it has to offer.