Booting into Bootloader Mode is an essential step that needs to be taken in order to make changes to your Samsung Galaxy J4. It can also be used for unlocking the bootloader, uninstalling bloatware, and more. It provides a deeper level of control over the phone and allows you to perform actions that are not available at runtime.
Why Should You Boot into Bootloader Mode on Samsung Galaxy J4?
Bootloader mode provides several benefits:
- Access to the system partition
- Installation of unofficial OS images
- Uninstallation of pre-installed bloatware
- Unlocks the bootloader (after which it can be relocked with custom recoveries)
- Root access
How To Boot Into Bootloader Mode On Samsung Galaxy J4
- Turn off your Device.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power button.
- Keep holding the Volume down and Power buttons until the Bootloader screen appears.
- You will know you’re in Bootloader mode when you see a gadget icon or the word “Download Mode” on the top of the screen.
- To confirm that you’re in Bootloader mode, press the Volume Up button on your device.
- You will now be in Bootloader Mode on your Galaxy J4.
- To exit Bootloader mode, press the Volume Down + Power buttons again, and keep pressing until you’re back in normal mode.
This guide has provided a step-by-step procedure for how to boot into Bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy J4. It is an important step for unlocking the bootloader, uninstalling bloatware, and more. While you’re in Bootloader Mode, you have access to the system partition and root access as well. Take all the necessary precautions before attempting to make changes to your device. Good luck!