What Is Bootloader Mode?
Bootloader mode – also known as boot menu or fastboot mode – is a hidden menu found on Android devices. It gives you access to advanced settings and features, allowing you to customize your device and make it run faster and smoother.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy J2
On Samsung Galaxy J2, you can access bootloader mode by following a few simple steps.
Why Should You Boot Into Bootloader Mode?
Booting into bootloader mode has a few benefits:
- Helps you flash a custom recovery and gain root access
- Enables you to install a custom ROM to customize your device
- Allows you to unlock your bootloader
- Offers access to hidden Android features
Steps to Access Bootloader Mode
Follow these simple steps to boot into bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy J2:
- Turn off your device and press and hold the Volume Down and Home buttons simultaneously.
- Once your device vibrates, release the Home button but keep pressing the Volume Down key.
- Your device will now boot into Bootloader Mode. To access different menus, use the Volume Up and Down buttons.
- Navigate to the Bootloader menu, and your device will reboot into Bootloader mode (also called Download mode).
Once in Bootloader Mode, you’ll be able to install a custom recovery, root your device, flash a custom ROM, and more. To leave this mode, press and hold the power button until the device turns off.
Booting into Bootloader Mode is a relatively simple and safe process, and it can help you customize your device and take advantage of all the hidden Android features. It’s also required if you want to root your device.