Samsung Galaxy F62 is an advanced Android smartphone released in 2021. It features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, Exynos 9825 chipset, a 6000mAh battery and a 64-megapixel quad rear camera system. While this device has many features, one of the most powerful functions is booting into bootloader mode. It gives you access to detailed diagnostics, as well as the ability to flash custom kernels and install new firmware.
Why Boot Into Bootloader Mode?
Bootloader mode, also known as Download Mode, provides multiple useful functions:
- It allows users to update/flash the device’s firmware and system files.
- It enables users to remove pre-installed applications and overwrite the device’s software.
- It provides an easy way to repair or recover the device by restoring the device’s original firmware.
- It helps users to unlock their device’s bootloader.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy F62
Bootloader mode is a separate partition in a device that contains all the necessary tools for developing and flashing/updating the device. To boot into bootloader mode on the Samsung Galaxy F62, follow the steps given below:
- Turn off your device.
- Press and hold both the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for 4-5 seconds.
- Once you are in the Bootloader Mode, navigate the commands using Volume Up/Down buttons.
- Now select the ‘Download Mode’ option using the Power key.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy F62 is now in bootloader mode, ready to be flashed/updated, or have its bootloader unlocked. Bootloader mode can be extremely helpful when it comes to modifying your device’s software. Be sure to understand the risks before undertaking any changes. We hope this guide was helpful and we wish you all the best.