The Samsung Galaxy A71 is a mid-range Android smartphone that was released as a successor to the much-appreciated Galaxy A70. It comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, an octa-core processor, up to 8GB of RAM, up to 128GB of internal storage, and a quad-camera setup consisting of a 64MP primary camera. Bootloader Mode, otherwise known as Fastboot Mode or Download Mode, is usually used to flash firmware files onto your Galaxy A71. It may also be used to modify the software and OS on the phone.
Why Boot Into Bootloader Mode?
- To update, modify, and re-install the operating system of your Galaxy A71
- To install firmware files or software updates
- To make system-level modifications to the phone’s software
- To clear any residual system files and ensure a clean boot
- To restore any corrupted or bricked phones back to working state
How to Boot Into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A71
- Power off your Galaxy A71.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button, the Bixby button and the Power button simultaneously.
- Keep all the buttons pressed until you see a bootloader screen.
- On the bootloader screen, use the Volume buttons to navigate through the [Download Mode] options.
- Select Reboot to Bootloader Mode by pressing the Volume Down button.
- Your Galaxy A71 will now automatically reboot into Bootloader Mode.
When your phone is in Download Mode/Fastboot Mode, the bootloader mode will show up on the top left corner of your screen and the mode status should be displayed on the top right corner. Take note that Bootloader Mode may look slightly different depending on your device’s model.
How to Exit from Bootloader Mode
To exit from Bootloader Mode, use the Volume button to navigate to the [Exit] option and press the Power button to confirm. Congrats! You have successfully booted into Bootloader Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A71.
We have gone through the whole process of Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A71. It is easy to boot into this special mode and make modifications to the operating system or flash firmware files onto your smartphone. Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of how to access Bootloader Mode in the Samsung Galaxy A71. With a bit of patience and caution, you can now start unlocking the full potential of your device.