Bootloader Mode, also known as Download Mode, is an important feature that allows users to flash firmware or custom ROMs on their Android phones. This feature, particularly, is commonly used when users want to root their phones, unlock bootloader, or install a custom ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A70 has a bootloader mode option available which can be used for any of the aforementioned activities.
Why Should You Boot into Bootloader Mode?
Bootloader mode is a useful tool that allows users to easily modify the system of their devices. As mentioned before, it can be used to root, unlock the bootloader, or even install a custom ROM. Although most users who boot into bootloader mode usually have something custom in mind, others can use it to diagnose potential issues within the system as well.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A70
The Samsung Galaxy A70 bootloader mode is incredibly simple and easy to access, depending on your device model. Here are two simple methods you can use to boot into Samsung Galaxy A70’s bootloader mode:
- Enable USB Debugging: First of all, you’ll need to make sure that USB debugging is enabled in your Samsung Galaxy A70. To do that, go to the Settings of your device, select ‘About Phone’, tap on the ‘Software Information’ tab and then tap on the ‘Build Number’ 7 times. This will enable the Developer Options in your device settings menu. Go back to the Settings and select ‘System’ and then ‘Developer Options’. Scroll down and enable the ‘USB Debugging’ option.
- Connect Device To Computer: Now, using a USB C cable, connect your Samsung Galaxy A70 device to your computer or laptop.
- Access the ADB: Like with the previous step, you’ll need to launch the ADB shell in order to enter bootloader mode. ADB can be opened in two ways: either through a few commands, or through a simple ADB command line tool.
- Enter Bootloader Mode: Now that you’ve entered the ADB shell and enabled USB debugging, enter the following command to enter the bootloader mode: fastboot oem unlock
- Shut Down the Device: Begin by powering off your Samsung Galaxy A70.
- Access Fastboot Mode: To access fastboot mode, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously until the fastboot logo appears.
- Connect the Device to the PC: With the device in fastboot mode, connect it to your computer or laptop using the USB C cable.
The bootloader mode is an incredibly essential feature found in the Samsung Galaxy A70 that allows users to easily modify certain aspects of their device. Whether you’re looking to root, unlock the bootloader, or install a custom ROM, bootloader mode is the key to unlocking these features. We hope that this guide has helped you understand how to access bootloader mode in your Samsung Galaxy A70.