Have you ever had your Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM + 128GB) stuck on bootscreen or, worse, bricked and needed to do a factory reset to get it running again? Have you ever wanted to make changes to your device’s operating system and wondered what it would take to get into the bootloader mode? Regardless of why you want to boot into Bootloader Mode for your Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM + 128GB), this guide can tell you how.
Why Boot Into Bootloader Mode?
The bootloader or boot manager quickly operates the moment a device is powered on. It is a small program that is loaded before the operating system and is in charge of starting it. People take the advantage of getting into the Bootloader Mode to do a factory reset on their devices, to install a third-party firmware, to unbrick their smartphones, etc. Since the bootloader mode gives access to all the partitions of a device, one can change the parameters of their Operating System as well.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB)
Booting into the Bootloader Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM + 128GB) is not a difficult task and can easily be done by following these steps:
Steps to Boot Into Bootloader Mode
1. Start by plugging in your USB cable to your computer and then connect the other end to your Galaxy A70.
2.When the connection is established, open a command window by pressing the shift key and right-clicking on the mouse or trackpad.
3.After that, go to where you’ve installed the Android SDK. If you don’t know, then launch Android SDK Manager and look for the folder named platform-tools.
4. Next, open a command window in that folder. To do this, type cmd in the address bar of the folder and hit enter.
5. Now type adb devicesinto the command window, and you should get a list of devices connected.
6. After that, type adb reboot bootloader and provide the necessary permission after the message appears on the screen.
7. You will now be in the Bootloader Mode. In order to exit, type fastboot reboot.
We hope that this guide helped you boot your Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM + 128GB) into the Bootloader Mode and achieve whatever actions you wanted to perform. If you have any more doubts, please feel free to drop a comment and we’ll do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible.