The Samsung Galaxy A51 (8GB RAM + 128GB) is a mid-range smartphone packed with a 6.5” Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, producing immersive visuals at a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Thermoregulated with an octa-core processor, the Galaxy A51 is powerful multitasker and can easily handle day-to-day tasks. Android lovers will enjoy this device’s impressive 4,000 mAh battery and rear quad-camera setup, perfect for filling up online albums with award-winning images and videos. Although the system runs smoothly and optimally, there might be times when it needs to be reset due to various performance issues.
Why Should I Enter the Bootloader Mode?
Entering the Bootloader Mode (Bootloader Mode is the configuration environment on all Android devices that will allow you to modify the operating system and use root or unlocked features. ) provides users with the ability to further customize their devices. Bootloader Mode also provides users with the ability to root their devices, which is useful for those who want to install custom kernels or mods on their device. Additionally, it can be used to flash a custom recovery, such as TWRP, which can be used to flash firmware images, install custom ROMs, etc.
How to Enter Bootloader Mode On Samsung Galaxy A51 (8GB RAM + 128GB)
Bootloader Mode is accessed by pressing and holding specific buttons, which will vary depending on the device. For the Samsung Galaxy A51 (8GB RAM + 128GB), the following steps must be taken:
- Turn off your device.
- Press the “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons together and release them when the “Samsung” logo appears on the screen.
- When the recovery/bootloader menu appears on the screen, press and hold the “Power” button.
- Move the highlighted selection using the Volume buttons and press the “Power” button to select “Recovery”.
- When the “Android System Recovery” screen appears, press the “Power” button, and then press and hold the “Volume Up” button.
- You will then see the Bootloader Mode with the text “START” written in its upper-right corner.
- You can now navigate and use the bootloader by using the “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” buttons.
- To return to the home screen, press the “Power” button.
Entering the Bootloader Mode on the Samsung Galaxy A51 (8GB RAM + 128GB) is fairly easy and requires only a few steps. From the Bootloader Mode, users can further customize their devices by flashing custom ROMs or installing custom kernels. With the right knowledge, users can unlock its full potential and enjoy a more advanced experience.