Boot into Bootloader Mode on Samsung Galaxy A21s
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is a great smartphone sporting a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display, Android Operating system, and a long-lasting battery. Although it is highly recommended to use the Android device as it is provided, there are a few times when users may find themselves needing to boot into bootloader mode. This process is necessary if you want to unlock the bootloader, root the device, or even flash a custom ROM. Being able to enter bootloader mode and carry out some advanced operations is excellent, and the process is not as difficult as it seems.
Why to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A21s
Bootloader mode on an Android device is also known as a bootloader. The following are some of the benefits of entering bootloader mode in a Samsung Galaxy A21s:
- Unlocking the bootloader- This is often a first step in installing a custom ROM, as users need to access the root of their device to make changes.
- Flashing a custom ROM-Custom ROMs provide users access to the latest stylish user-interface, enhanced security, and improved performance
- Rooting your device- This process gives users access to more advanced features and customization options which are otherwise unavailable
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A21s
Booting into the bootloader mode is a relatively simple process. Here’s a step by step guide to safely boot into bootloader mode on your Samsung Galaxy A21s.
- Step 1: The first step is to enable developer options on your device. For this, go to Settings > About Phone > and tap on Build Number repeatedly until a message appears saying ‘You are now a developer.’
- Step 2: Now that the developer options have been enabled, go back to the main Settings window and scroll down when necessary to find the Developer options.
- Step 3: In the list of Advanced Options, scroll down to the bottom and turn on the OEM Unlock option. This is an important step since this will give you access to the bootloader mode in Samsung Moments.
- Step 4: Now connect your device to a computer with a USB data cable and type the following command in the Command Prompt:
adb reboot bootloader
- Step 5: Once the command is entered, the device will reboot and then automatically boot into the bootloader mode.
- Step 6: You can now carry out operations such as unlocking the bootloader, rooting, flashing custom ROM, etc.
Booting into the bootloader mode in Samsung Galaxy A21s is a straightforward process, as long as the above steps are followed exactly. It is advised that you carry out this operation with extreme caution as any incorrect operation can render your device unusable. Additionally, if you encounter any errors, it is best to consult an expert for help.