The Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is a powerful Android smartphone offering great performance and features like a large 6.7-inch display, big battery, triple rear cameras, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and advanced audio settings. There are multiple features baked in the Galaxy A12 that allow users to configure their device according to their needs. One of these features is Bootloader mode also known as Bootloader Unlock. Bootloader mode is an advanced debugging tool that helps developers test various software updates before they’re ready for rollout. It also helps users if they want to root their device, flash custom ROMs, or even if they want to perform a hard reset.
Why Should You Boot Into Bootloader Mode?
• To reset your device and restore it to factory settings.
• To flash a custom ROM and make it work perfectly with your Samsung Galaxy A12.
• To apply a system update if the Over The Air (OTA) update is not available to you.
• To retrieve device information when needed.
• To enable USB debugging.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
1. Switch off the device completely
Firstly, switch off your Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 phone completely.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons
Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Button simultaneously. Continue to hold these two buttons until you see the logo of Samsung on your phone’s screen.
3. Release the Volume Down and Power buttons
As soon as you see the logo of Samsung, release the Volume Down and Power Button.
4. Press and hold the Volume Up button
Now press and hold the Volume Up Button.
5. Enter into Bootloader Mode
You will now enter the Bootloader mode. You will see different options on the screen.
6. Select the ‘Reboot’ option
Select the ‘Reboot’ option and tap on it.
7. Now, tap on the ‘Recovery’ option
Now, tap on the ‘Recovery’ option and your Galaxy A12 will reboot into the recovery mode.
8. Get out of the Bootloader mode
To get out of the Bootloader mode, select the ‘Reboot’ option and the device will be restarted.
Once you have followed the steps mentioned above, your Samsung Galaxy A12 Exynos 850 (6GB RAM + 128GB) will successfully boot into Bootloader mode. This mode will help you to perform a hard reset, flash custom ROMs, install OEM updates, and more. However, you should be extra cautious when using the Bootloader mode and make sure that you understand all the risks involved with using this mode. Bootloader mode could potentially brick your device, so you need to be extra careful and follow the steps carefully. If in doubt, it is best to seek professional advice or help from a support service provider before attempting a boot to the bootloader.