Why Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A03s?
By booting into Bootloader Mode, you will be able to unleash the full potential of your device, including access to root privileges, customizing the device or flashing a custom ROM. Depending on the type of bootloader mode you access, you can experience new features or even discover hidden features in your device. Bootloader Mode also allows you to run diagnostic tools and test specific features of the device.
How to Boot into Bootloader Mode in Samsung Galaxy A03s?
1. Make sure that your device has at least 50 percent battery life available. This is important so that power interruption is avoided when going through the steps.
2. Go to your device’s Settings and access the About phone option. Inside About phone you can find the Build number.
3. Tap on the Build number seven times until you will be asked to type your device’s PIN or password. Doing this will enable Developer Options in your device.
4. Now access the Developer options and look for the option that says USB debugging. Enable it.
5. Connect your device to your PC/Laptop via USB cable.
6. If your device is already connected, then double-check if it is correctly connected to your PC/Laptop by enabling Developer options then go into the USB debugging setting.
7. Open your device’s Command Prompt. To do this, you can simply type “CMD” in the Windows’ search bar and click on the Command Prompt result.
8. Type in the following command in the Command Prompt: adb devices . When prompted, you will have to type the PIN or the password for your device.
9. After that, type the command: adb reboot bootloader . Your device will be rebooted into the Bootloader Mode.
Congratulations! You have successfully boot into Bootloader Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A03s. Now you can use this mode to access specific features or use it for rooting and flashing a custom ROM.